Call us :
Follow this property
Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
Frequently Asked Questions at Seville Apartments
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Maintenance, painting, cleaning, and carpet cleaning.
2. Do you have on-site maintenance?
We have 24-hour maintenance available.
3. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You may call the leasing office or standby maintenance. You can also submit a service request through the online resident portal.
4. How are maintenance issues handled?
Maintenance issues are handled in the order in which they are received with any emergency maintenance needs taking precedence.
5. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No. You can give the maintenance technician permission to enter in case you are not home. Once they complete the work, a note will be left letting you know when they were there and what they did.
6. What happens if I am locked out?
Call standby maintenance and be ready to verify your residency when they arrive.
7. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Pictures or wall art may be hung with small nails or screws. Do not use any kind of adhesive. Painting or any other decoration requires permission from the manager. The apartment must be restored to the condition it was at move in.
1. What amenities does the property offer?
Internet, cable television, and Dish Network are available for an additional cost. We have access to a swimming pool that is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
The pool is open seven days a week from 10:00 to dusk. A pool pass must be obtained from the leasing office.
3. Is parking available?
Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Reserved, carport parking is available upon request.
4. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
There is a laundry room in each apartment building. Townhomes have washer and dryer hookups in the basement.
5. Is your community pet friendly?
We allow pets in designated buildings.
6. What are the fees associated with having pets?
A $150.00 Pet fee is due at move-in. After that, there is a $20.00 per month Pet rent for up to two pets.
7. Are there weight or breed restrictions on pets?
Yes. Contact the leasing office for details.
8. Is there a pet park?
We do not have a pet park but provide pet waste stations at the property.
9. What appliances are standard?
Furnished appliances include a refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher (in most apartments and townhomes ), and air conditioner.
10. Do you offer furnished apartments?
We do not offer furnished apartments. Contact the leasing office about furniture rental.
11. Do you offer short-term leases?
We offer leases ranging from six to fifteen months.
12. Do you offer corporate leases?
13. If I have a package delivered, will you hold it at the leasing office?
Carriers will leave a package at the office only after attempting delivery to the apartment. We will notify you when a package is brought to the office.
14. What are the hours of the fitness center?
We do not have a fitness center. However, there are fitness centers close to the community.
15. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
There are no quiet hours. We charge a fee to rent our community building where applicable.
1. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
2. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
Appointments are appreciated, but walk-ins are welcomed. Our office hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and 10:00am to 4:00pm on Saturday.
3. How accessible is the management at the local office?
A manager is usually on site Monday through Friday.
4. How do I apply for an apartment?
Applications are taken online. Go to sevillekalamazoo.com or mountroyal-apartments.com.
5. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Application screening is usually completed within 24 hours.
6. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
You will need to pay your Security Deposit, Administrative Fee, and your pro-rated rent amount.
7. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Our Leasing Consultants are happy to provide any information for first-time renters.
8. What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is paid online through the resident portal or by mailing a check to home office. Payment can also be made at one of several local WIPS payment centers.
9. How do I pay my rent online?
Go online and click on Resident Login. Enter Username and Password. Then click on Payments.
10. Are there any monthly fees?
There are additional fees for Internet service, Dish Network, and pets.
11. Am I required to purchase renter’s insurance?
While it is not required, it is recommended.
12. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Gas, water, sewer, and trash services are included in your rent.
13. How do I set up my utilities?
You must contact Consumers Energy before move-in to have the electric service put in your name. Bring the confirmation number when you come to move in.
14. Which provider can I use for internet and cable?
Internet and cable television are available through Bloom Broadband only.
15. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
16. What are the policies about guests?
You are allowed to have guests at your apartment. We do ask that any guests please park in parking spots facing away from the building.
17. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
It is possible that a longer lease term will result in a lower rental rate. There's no discount for paying in advance.
18. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
You will pay security deposit for your new address. The security deposit from your former address, minus any damage or other charges will be forwarded to you after you move out.
19. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
20. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
Upon giving a written minimum 60-day notice, an amount equal to 200% of your monthly rent must be paid plus any other unpaid balances to terminate the lease before the ending date.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
The Metro Transit bus has designated stops along KL Avenue and Drake Road, both of which border our communities.
2. What is your community nearby?
Our communities are close to shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and auto service centers.
3. Which school district are you in?
Kalamazoo Public Schools
4. How far away is the nearest dog park?
Meadow Run Dog Park is located approximately five minutes away on 8th Street.
5. Are there bike trails nearby?
6. Where do residents shop?
We are located near multiple retail centers with a wide range of options.
7. What's the name of the nearest coffee shop and how far is it from the property?
Starbucks is less than a mile away.
1. How do I get to your community?
On Drake Rd. just north of KL Ave.
2. What's the nearest cross street?
We are located near the intersection of Drake Road and KL Avenue.
for More Information
5050-1D Beckley Road
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to